And its surroundings
Located in the southern districts of the city, the 8th arrondissement of Marseille is certainly one of the most privileged in the city.
Hotel Le Mistral is ideally located in Marseille.
- By the sea, on the Avenue de la Pointe Rouge, near the creeks, Hotel Mistral is surrounded by many places of interest.
- The Velodrome Stadium (emblematic stadium of the OM)
- The castle and the Borely park, 40 hectares of park with a bastide, a French garden, a botanical garden and a rose garden.
- The beaches of Prado and Pointe Rouge are considered to be one of the most beautiful seaside resorts in Europe.
- The Golf Borely, which covers 6 hectares within the hyppodrome, is a 9-hole course.
- The wearing of the red tip.
- The Pastré castle located in a park that houses the faience museum and an equestrian centre.
- Les Goudes, a charming little authentic port, famous for its small sheds.
- Callelongue, at the entrance of the creeks.
- The creeks of Morgiou, Sormiou and Sugiton where the water is turquoise in colour.
- Exceptional diving sites around the harbour of Marseille