Marseille and its surroundings
Our 8th district :
Located in the southern suburbs of the city, the eighth arrondissement Marseille is certainly one of the most privileged of the city.
The hotel is ideally located in Marseille
- By the sea, on the Avenue of La Pointe Rouge, near creeks, the hotel Le Mistral is surrounded by many places of interest.
- The Stade Vélodrome (stage emblematic OM)
- The castle and park Borely, 40 hectares of parkland, a country house, a French garden, a botanical garden and a rose garden..
- The Prado beaches and La Pointe Rouge considered one of the most beautiful seaside resorts of Europe.
- Golf Borely spanning six hectares within the confines of the hippodrome is a 9-hole course.
- La Pointe Rouge Marina.
- The castle Pastré located in a park that houses the museum of faience and an equestrian center.
- The Goudes, a charming and authentic fishing port, famous for its small sheds.
- Callelongue at the entrance of the creeks.
- Morgiou creeks, and Sormiou Sugiton where the water is turquoise.
- Exceptional dive sites around the harbor of Marseille.